Superior NDT Ultrasonic Couplants – Outstanding Service – Lowest Price
Low to Intermediate Temperature Couplants
Operating ranges from -60°F to 350°F
Phased Array Couplants
- EchoPure eliminates false reflections and noise in the wedge due to failure of wedge to inspection part couplant film.
- Forever Wedge Couplant won’t dry, run, leach, or dissolve with
water or couplants.
Shear wave, high impedance & sensor couplants.
Powder: easily mixed in cold water in five minutes. Ideal for travel, remote access test sites and to significantly reduce shipping cost.
Broadest range of high temperature couplants from -50° to 1250°F (-75 to 675°C+)
AUT Fluid Couplant with operating range up to 800°F/425°C
Echo is committed to providing the industry’s safest and highest-performing ultrasonic couplants at or below competitors’ prices. If you find a similar performance couplant at a lower price, we will beat that price by 10 percent.
News & Updates
API Subcommittee on Inspection and Mechanical Integrity to address the auto-ignition of NDT Ultrasound Couplants
Read the full article on the Inspectioneering website.
- Important Considerations for Couplant Selection
- API Subcommittee on Inspection and Mechanical Integrity to address the auto-ignition of NDT Ultrasound Couplants
- Save Time, Reduce Cost and Improve Safety & Performance with Echo Ultrasonics UT Couplants
- SuperSoniX™ - A new UT Couplant with a Historic Name
- VersaSonic® - A better alternative to Sono® 600
Ask us about the BEST UT couplant for your application
After 50 years and developing 48 ultrasonic couplants, we can help apply our knowledge and experience in recommending:
- Optimum performance (reproducible inspection results) for your application
- Best economy within your performance requirements
- Highest safety profile within your performance requirements.
Often multiple couplants will work for the same application; however, only one will solve all three requirements.