Superior NDT Ultrasonic Couplants – Outstanding Service – Lowest Price
Low to Intermediate Temperature Couplants
Operating ranges from -60°F to 350°F
Phased Array Couplants
- EchoPure eliminates false reflections and noise in the wedge due to failure of wedge to inspection part couplant film.
- Forever Wedge Couplant won’t dry, run, leach, or dissolve with
water or couplants.
Shear wave, high impedance & sensor couplants.
Powder: easily mixed in cold water in five minutes. Ideal for travel, remote access test sites and to significantly reduce shipping cost.
Broadest range of high temperature couplants from -50° to 1250°F (-75 to 675°C+)
AUT Fluid Couplant with operating range up to 800°F/425°C
Echo is committed to providing the industry’s safest and highest-performing ultrasonic couplants at or below competitors’ prices. If you find a similar performance couplant at a lower price, we will beat that price by 10 percent.
News & Updates
API Subcommittee on Inspection and Mechanical Integrity to address the auto-ignition of NDT Ultrasound Couplants
Read the full article on the Inspectioneering website.
- API Subcommittee on Inspection and Mechanical Integrity to address the auto-ignition of NDT Ultrasound Couplants
- Save Time, Reduce Cost and Improve Safety & Performance with Echo Ultrasonics UT Couplants
- SuperSoniX™ - A new UT Couplant with a Historic Name
- VersaSonic® - A better alternative to Sono® 600
- Selecting the Correct High Temperature UT Couplant
Ask us about the BEST UT couplant for your application
After 50 years and developing 48 ultrasonic couplants, we can help apply our knowledge and experience in recommending:
- Optimum performance (reproducible inspection results) for your application
- Best economy within your performance requirements
- Highest safety profile within your performance requirements.
Often multiple couplants will work for the same application; however, only one will solve all three requirements.