Superior Couplants – Outstanding Service – Lowest Price
Low to Intermediate Temperature Couplants
Operating ranges from -60°F to 350°F
Phased Array Couplants
- EchoPure eliminates dry spots in the coupling film and
coupling element drop out which improves defect reproducibility.
- Forever Wedge Couplant won’t dry, run, leach, or dissolve with
water or couplants.
Shear wave, high impedance & sensor couplants.
Powder: easily mixed in cold water in five minutes. Ideal for travel, remote access test sites and to significantly reduce shipping cost.
Broadest range of high temperature couplants from -50° to 1250°F (-75 to 675°C+)
AUT Fluid Couplant with operating range up to 800°F/425°C
Echo is committed to providing the industry’s safest and highest-performing ultrasonic couplants at or below competitors’ prices. If you find a similar performance couplant at a lower price, we will beat that price by 10 percent.
News & Updates
- VersaSonic is a leading high temperature couplant, but … read what Caterpillar and power generation equipment manufacturers are using it for.
- New Fluids for NDT can eliminate fire, smoke and residue
- Echo Ultrasonics Photo Contest - everyone wins
- Looking for the right fluid for your AUT Inspections?
- ASNT Annual Conference a big success
Which Couplant to Select?
Echo couplants facilitate safe, reproducible inspections at temperatures from -200 F (-125 C) to 1250 F (675 C) and often reduce inspection time by eliminating re-application, viscosity collapse and evaporation/drying.
Need help selecting the right couplant? View our Quick Couplant Selection Guide.