Superior NDT Ultrasonic Couplants – Outstanding Service – Lowest Price Guarantee
Ultrasonic Couplant Solutions for Low to Intermediate Temperatures
Operating ranges from -60°F to 350°F
Phased Array Couplants
- EchoPure eliminates false reflections and noise in the wedge due to failure of wedge to inspection part couplant film.
- Forever Wedge Couplant won’t dry, run, leach, or dissolve with
water or couplants.
Shear wave, high impedance & sensor couplants.
Powder Ultrasonic Couplants
Powder: easily mixed in cold water in five minutes. Ideal for travel, remote access test sites and to significantly reduce shipping cost.
High Temperature Ultrasonic Couplants
Broadest range of high temperature couplants from -50° to 1250°F (-75 to 675°C+)
Fluid Couplant Solutions for AUT and Robotic Inspections
AUT Fluid Couplant with operating ranges from -40°F/C up to 800°F/425°C
Echo is committed to providing the industry’s safest and highest-performing ultrasonic couplants at or below competitors’ prices. If you find a similar performance couplant at a lower price, we will beat that price by 10 percent.
News & Updates
Scott Cargill, Past President of ASNT shares his auto-ignition story. Read his story in Echo’s below blog. Help spread the word, share your auto-ignition story with us.
- Caterpillar Dealers Looking for EchoPure Couplant EP-HV-CAT?
- A Great Couplant Just Got Even Better
- Scott Cargill Shares His Experience With Auto-ignition During a UT Inspection
- Important Considerations for Couplant Selection
- API Subcommittee on Inspection and Mechanical Integrity to address the auto-ignition of NDT Ultrasound Couplants
Ask us about the BEST UT couplant for your application
After 50 years and developing over 50 ultrasonic couplants, we can help apply our knowledge and experience in recommending:
- Optimum performance (reproducible inspection results) for your application
- Best economy within your performance requirements
- Highest safety profile within your performance requirements.
Often multiple couplants will work for the same application; however, only one will solve all three requirements.