Superior NDT Ultrasonic Couplants – Outstanding Service – Lowest Price
Low to Intermediate Temperature Couplants
Operating ranges from -60°F to 350°F
Phased Array Couplants
- EchoPure eliminates false reflections and noise in the wedge due to failure of wedge to inspection part couplant film.
- Forever Wedge Couplant won’t dry, run, leach, or dissolve with
water or couplants.
Shear wave, high impedance & sensor couplants.
Powder: easily mixed in cold water in five minutes. Ideal for travel, remote access test sites and to significantly reduce shipping cost.
Broadest range of high temperature couplants from -50° to 1250°F (-75 to 675°C+)
AUT Fluid Couplant with operating range up to 800°F/425°C
Echo is committed to providing the industry’s safest and highest-performing ultrasonic couplants at or below competitors’ prices. If you find a similar performance couplant at a lower price, we will beat that price by 10 percent.
News & Updates
- Silver Bullet Couplants – for inspections that are almost impossible without the right couplant.
- Echo Direct: The best way to get the right couplant, right on time
- GE approves Echo Glycerol for CFM56-7B engine fan blade inspections
- Mixing UT powder couplant doesn’t need to be complicated
- Solving issues with wedge and part coupling failure in phased array inspections
Ask us about the BEST UT couplant for your application
After 50 years and developing 48 ultrasonic couplants, we can help apply our knowledge and experience in recommending:
- Optimum performance (reproducible inspection results) for your application
- Best economy within your performance requirements
- Highest safety profile within your performance requirements.
Often multiple couplants will work for the same application; however, only one will solve all three requirements.