Echo Ultrasonics Photo Contest – everyone wins
- Submit a photo of an ultrasonic couplant in use. Manual UT, AUT scanners, port inspections, pipes, tanks, ….. if you’re inspecting it, we want to see it.
- Describe the application, including the couplant (operating range, what is being tested, anything difficult or unusual about the inspection, environment, material, etc…).
- Submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by text to 360.510.3503
- Submission grants permission to use photos on our website, LinkedIn and Blog posts. Names (personal or corporate) will not be published.
- Everyone who submits a photo will receive:
- The Fisher Space Pen is able to write in zero gravity and works upside down, under water, over grease and in extreme temperatures. This is the pen that was on the Apollo NASA mission in 1968 and it has flown on every manned US space mission since. The refills last 3X longer than most pens.
- Rite in the Rain Top-Spiral Notebook is small enough to fit comfortably in your pocket and tough enough to survive sweat, rain, mud, snow, oil, grease, and the wear-and-tear of daily use in your pocket.
- One grand prize winner will be selected each month to win an Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM Super Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker. Five grand prize winners total.
Echo Ultrasonics Couplant Solutions Center: We are committed to providing the highest-performance, safest couplants and to helping you select the right couplant for every application. We have been the couplant experts for over 50 years. Browse our website today or call or email today for free samples.