HiTempco+ Replaces Pyrogel® 100.
Introduced in the mid 1970’s by Krautkramer Branson and sold by GE Inspection Technologies for decades, HiTempco has been a standard of performance in silicone based ultrasonic couplants.
New HiTempco+ now offers a broader temperature range of -50˚ to 850˚F (-45˚ to 455˚C), with applications ranging from high temperature thickness gaging and flaw detection to ambient and low temperature coupling where no corrosion, broad material compatibility, long service life and/or low toxicity are required.
- Packaged in 2 and 4-oz tubes, quarts and gallons
- Fast response, no wait time
- No smoke, residue or varnish
- No plastic polymer or char left behind
- Excellent corrosion inhibition
- Contains no perfluorocarbons, peanut or tree nut oils
Pyrogel is a trademark of Magnaflux