Phased Array Couplant
Reliable coupling of transducers to the inspection part and the transducer to the wedge is critical technology to insure reproducible results and to eliminate recoupling probes to wedges during an inspection. EchoPure and Forever Wedge ultrasonic couplants are the solution for phased array inspections.
Showing all 2 results
The most universal water-soluble / water-free UT couplant and the couplant of choice for Phased Array Manual UT inspection. Very slow drying and ideal for very cold and elevated temperature inspections.
- For use between phased array or angle beam transducers and the wedge
- Lasts the life of the wedge or until it is replaced
- Won’t leach out, impervious to water and couplants
- Easy removal and replacement of wedges
- Eliminates PA element drop out due to wedge couplant failure