Highest temperature dual cables; 5′ FEP in a RED insulated sheath up to 1000°F / 593°C; BNC to microdot with a connector guard
- Manufactured for very high temperature UT inspections, the Echo cable line is constructed to maximize durability, safety and access to the inspection site.
- Cables are constructed with an FEP cable with an outer insulating sheath.
- Cables are engineered to extend the microdot connector life with an integrated torque and strain snubber.
- Connector guard fits Echo E58D1, Olympus D790, and Sensor Networks DHT-400 and a model for IoniX HS582i
- Custom cables are available with available lengths from 10 inches/24 centimeters to 45 feet/14 meters.