Echo cables are constructed to maximize durability and safety.
Typical problems with most UT cables are corrected and improved with the Echo cable line.
- PVC is stiff with a limited temperature range
- SuperFlex™ replaces PVC with greater flexibility, even at “Polar” temperatures of -40˚F/C to moderate high temperatures
- No more stiff, cracking and coiling PVC cables with Echo’s SuperFlex™ cables.
- Eliminate the burn risk or armor with Echo’s fiberglass sheathed, more flexible and lighter weight high temperature cables.
- Metal armor cables can burn inspectors, are conductive, stiff and tend to coil
- SuperFlex™ and FEP cables within insulating high temperature fiberglass sheaths:
- do not get hot – will not cause burns
- are more flexible
- extend temperature capabilities
- Microdot connectors can stress and twist the cable, causing premature failure
- Snubbers prevent excessive twisting and extend the life of the connectors
- Custom cable lengths from 2 feet to 75 feet, or standard 5 foot / 1.5 meter
If you have a specialty cable requirement, call us.