2-Part Powder (two packets)
Blue mixing tracer
Strongest coupling film of powder couplants.
Salt stable – will not thin with corrosion salts or in marine or highway environments.
Fast, easy removal with water.
Low toxicity and low environmental impact.
Compact for shipping and storage.
Easy mixing, fast gel time in ambient temperature water (5 minutes to final product).
Packaging: 1 and 5 gallon easy to open and easy to use powder packets.
Corrosion inhibition: Contains mild short term Ferrous Corrosion Inhibitors.
Working with EchoMix
To lower the freezing point to -26 F (-32 C), raise the operating temperature to 250 F and extend drying time:
- Mix the large “A” packet into two quarts of water as directed.
- DISCARD the small packet “B” and replace with two quarts of propylene glycol formula anti freeze, following the same directions for “B” packet. (“B” packet is not used when adding antifreeze) The couplant will thicken within 60 seconds; therefore, add the anti-freeze smoothly and mix completely within the 60 second window.
- Appropriate propylene glycol anti-freezes include Sierra Antifreeze coolant, Amsoil Propylene Glycol Antifreeze, Prestone Low Tox and are designated as less toxic to animals and pets.
- Do not use ethylene glycol antifreeze or methyl alcohol. These chemicals are toxic to the environment, dangerous to animals and will not work with EchoMix.
- When using propylene glycol antifreeze, the viscosity of prepared EchoMix will be higher than when mixed with 100% water. Therefore, use ½ packet for medium viscosity and 2/3 packet for high viscosity gel.
Click here to download EchoMix Mixing Instructions.
Specifications after mixing are located below.