All Temperature – Better Wear – Longer Life
Dual Element Transducer for Use at Temperatures from -50 to 1000˚F / -45 to 538˚C
- No cooling requirements, maximizing productivity and minimizing downtime or outages with in-service inspection.
- Increased wear resistance – twice that of other high temperature transducers.
- Satisfaction guaranteed – best high temperature dual on the market or your money back.
- New universal threads and microdot spacing – compatible with Olympus and Echo connector guard and cables.
- Better data from easier and more accurate calibration at asset temperature.
- Each probe tested twice to Echo’s specification on a 5-step calibration block on the Olympus 38DL.
- Increased wear and temperature resistance for the most extreme environments and applications.
- Accessories including connector guard, port inspection wand, and Cool Hand™ Housing for extreme temperatures and operator safety.
- Compliant to EN 12668:2 and ASTM E/1065 to meet existing asset integrity UT procedures.
- Corrosion mapping and thickness measurement range compatible with most manufacturer’s thickness gauges on hot assets, in-service, without shutdown.
- Acoustic characteristics certificate of conformity supplied with each unit.
|Surface Temperature Range||-50 to 1000˚F / -45 to 538˚C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-50 to 176˚F / -45 to 80˚C|
|Tip Diameter||11 mm / 0.434 inches|
|Connector Type||Microdot (straight)|
|Transducer Center Frequency||5 MHz|
|Active Element Diameter||8 mm / 0.315 inches|
|Wear Allowance||1.5 mm / 0.06 inches|