Dual Element Transducer for Use at Temperatures from -50 to 1000˚F / -45 to 538˚C
- No cooling requirements, maximizing productivity and minimizing downtime or outages with in-service inspection.
- No premature probe failures from heat exposure.
- Measure wall thickness from 1 to 500 mm with most manufacturer’s thickness gauges on hot assets, in-service, without shutdown.
- Better data from easier and more accurate calibration at asset temperature.
- Increased wear and temperature resistance for the most extreme environments and applications.
- Accessories including connector guard, port inspection wand, and Cool Hand™ Housing for extreme temperatures and operator safety.
- Compatible with all ultrasonic gauges and flaw detectors.
- Compliant to EN 12668:2 and ASTM E/1065 to meet existing asset integrity UT procedures.
- Acoustic characteristics certificate of conformity supplied with each unit.
|Surface Temperature Range||-50 to 1000˚F / -45 to 538˚C|
|Storage Temperature Range||-50 to 176˚F / -45 to 80˚C|
|Tip Diameter||11 mm / 0.434 inches|
|Connector Type||Microdot (straight)|
|Transducer Center Frequency||5 MHz|
|Active Element Diameter||8 mm / 0.315 inches|
|Wear Allowance||1.5 mm / 0.06 inches|
|Range in Steel (with Compatible Gauge)||1 to 500 mm / 0.04 to 20 inches|
|Echo to Echo Range in Steel||2.5 to 50 mm / 0.1 to 2 inches|