Minimise operational risk and maximise productivity with on-stream asset intelligence.
Dual element ultrasonic transducer for on-stream thickness, corrosion and erosion monitoring for use in applications across refining, oil & gas, energy, nuclear, aerospace and process sectors.
- Built on the award winning HotSenseTM ultrasonic platform powered by the proprietary Ionix HPZ piezoceramic
- Dual element thickness gauging transducers in a range of frequencies and tip sizes for use in extreme environments
- -55 to +550 °C [-67 to +1,022 °F] wide measurement temperature range for all in-service assets
- No cooling required up to 350 °C / 662 °F. Increase your productivity between calibrations and reduce duty cycling
- Stable signal for maximum reliability and repeatability
- Enhanced wear resistance for the most extreme environments and applications
- Make wall thickness measurements on hot assets, in-service, without the need to shutdown or isolate
- Measure remaining wall thicknesses from 1 to 500 mm thick with compliant thickness gauges.
- Compatible with recommended high-temperature ultrasonic couplants
- Robust stainless steel construction, and large tip options for scanning
- Range of accessories available, including port inspection wand, safety guards and scanner probe holders for the highest-temperature applications
- Maximise productivity with reduced down-time and outages with in-service inspection
- On-stream corrosion surveys and inspection of forged and cast components
- Support asset integrity and corrosion management programs (including RBI, FFS & FEA) with high-temperature remaining wall thickness
- Compatible with industry standard ultrasonic inspection hardware
- Compliant to ISO 22232-2 and ASTM E/1065 to meet your existing asset integrity UT procedures