Silicone Single cables for ambient to moderate high temperatures
- Manufactured for very cold to very high temperature UT inspections, the Echo cable line is constructed to maximize durability, safety and access to the inspection site.
- Cables are constructed with silicone elastomer or FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene) with an optional outer insulating sheath.
- Cables are engineered to extend the microdot connector life with an integrated torque and strain snubber.
- Cables can be selected by temperature range and connector.
- Custom cables are available with available lengths from 10 inches/24 centimeters to 45 feet/14 meters.