Echo 3HT Fluid
When water won’t work, Echo 3 HT is the next step. For temperatures up to 350˚F (177˚C), Echo 3 HT is water soluble, leaves no residue and is compatible with a broad
range of materials.
- Broad operating range -30 °F to 350°F (-34°C to 177°C)
- Water soluble: easier to remove than most fluid ultrasonic couplants
- No “oil slick” when used where couplant may drip into a body of water.
- Lowest viscosity fluid that remains pumpable down to 35°F / 2°C
- Low toxicity
- Compatible with a broad range of materials including most metals, plastics and composites
- Good Surface wetting due to low surface tension and solvent properties.
- Slow Drying at ambient temperatures
Contains no glycerin which can interfere with subsequent penetrant inspection.
Environment and operator friendly – no formaldehydes, nitrates, nitrites or glycol ethers.
Removal: Wipe with wet or dry paper or cloth rag or water wash.
- Operating Temperature: -30 °F to 350°F (-35°C to 176°C)
- Halogens and Sulfur: less than 50 ppm
- 3HT-1: 1-gallon/3.8 liter cubitainer
- 3HT-5: 5-gallon/19 liter cubitainer