Echo 6 HT™
Echo 6 HT™ is a low-cost silicone based high-temperature, slow-drying, fluid ultrasonic couplant replacing plant based oils (peanut and canola) and mineral oils. Echo 6HT has no residue and is less subject to under insulation cracking (which leads to a lower auto-ignition temperature).
Unlike plant-based oils, Echo 6 HT won’t form a film or varnish nor will it gum up bearings or equipment. Echo 6 HT serves as a long-term lubricant for mechanical AUT equipment.
Echo 6 HT is low in viscosity and maintains a stable viscosity across a broad operating range.
Echo 6 HT has low toxicity and is essentially non-irritating.
Echo 6 HT provides excellent corrosion inhibition on ferrous metals and is compatible with all metals and most plastics.
- Operating Range: -40° to 675°F (-40° to 357°C)
- Auto-ignition Temperature: 789° F (421° C)
- Sound Velocity: 1015 m/second
- Viscosity: 90 to 110 cSt
- Halogens and Sulfur: Less than 50 ppm
- Specific Gravity: 0.97
- Weight/Gallon: 8.91 pounds / 4.04 kg net
- 1 gallon (US) / 3.8 liter rigid plastic container
- 5 gallon (US) / 19 liter rigid plastic container
- 55 gallon (US) / 208 liter drum
*All packaging is approved to United Nations shipping standards for air shipment.