EchoFLOW™ Fluid Ultrasonic Couplant
EchoFLOW is an AUT fluid couplant that is easy to pump in cold environments and will not boil or evaporate on hot parts up to 240°F / 115°C. e increased acoustic impedance reduces surface noise on rough surfaces and highly attenuating materials and enhances ultrasound transmission.
EchoFLOW is non-toxic and safe for use in critical environments, such as Alaska’s Arctic Tundra.
- Pasteurized for product purity
- High acoustic impedance
- Low viscosity fluid at -40°F/C
- Will not harden on equipment
- Compatible with plastics
- Non-toxic, non-irritating
- Contains no heavy metals, harsh surfactants, glycol ethers, nitrites, silicones, dyes or fragrances.
- Operating Range: -40° to 240°F (-40° to 115°C)
- Boiling Point: 250°F (121°C)
- Freezing Point: -51°F (-46°C)
- Auto-ignition Temperature: 732°F (389°C)
- Total Halogens: Less than 50 ppm
- Sulfur: Less than 50 ppm
- Acoustic Impedance: 2.143 x 105 gm-cm2/sec
- Specific Gravity: 1.162
- 1 gallon (US) / 3.8 liter rigid plastic container
- 5 gallon (US) / 19 liter rigid plastic container