Echo Z+™ is a high acoustic-impedance ultrasonic couplant. It increases acoustic impedance and decreases surface noise, making it ideal for very rough, pitted, corroded surfaces or tight-curved test objects, and concrete.
- High acoustic impedance
- Decreases surface noise
- Very high viscosity
- Strong corrosion inhibition
- Ideal for rough surfaces and concrete
- Two viscosities: Fluid and paste
Operating Range: 0˚ to 200˚F (-18˚ to 93˚C)
- Fluid viscosity, Grade 1 (flowable liquid)
- Medium viscosity, Grade 2.5 (paste)
Chemical Profile: Contains no VOCs, naptha, oil, hydrocarbons, silicones, petroleum distillates, dyes or fragrance.
Corrosion Characteristics: Contains a short term ferrous corrosion inhibitor. Echo Z+ contains glycerin and is intended to be removed from non-ferrous metal parts after inspection. Not for use on aluminum or aluminum-magnesium aircraft parts.
Removal: Water-soluble. Wipe with wet or dry cloth or water wash.
- Fluid viscosity, Grade 1: 4-fluid oz. / 118 ml bottle
- Medium viscosity, Grade 2.5: 4-fluid oz. / 118 ml metal tube