Echo Ultrasonics can help you save time by ordering direct. We stock all couplants in all container sizes and offer same day shipping with worldwide delivery.
Echo’s commitment is to provide the highest performance and safety profile ultrasonic couplant at a fair price, or 10% less than the lowest competitive price for a similar performance couplant.
Selecting the best couplant for your application can reduce your costs. Along with Echo’s lowest cost guarantee, we can help you to select the best couplant to optimize:
- price vs. performance
- longer inspection windows
- less re-application required
- broader operating range
- no residue to clean up later
Improve Safety and Performance
- SuperSoniX™: is Echo’s highest performance water-based couplant that doesn’t thin with corrosion salts and reduces the need for re-application.
- EchoPure™: is ideal for phased array (reduces artifacts) and very cold or warm inspections (-60° to 350° F / -51° to 176° C).
- EchoTherm™ Extreme: Eliminates auto-ignition risk and is safe in ports above 775°/ 412°C. Less smoke and no residue.
- VersaSonic®: is the most versatile ultrasonic couplant with two viscosities; optimizing inspections from high temperature to working in mud and snow (-10° to 750°F / -23° to 371°C).
- AUT Fluids: Echo has the broadest line of AUT fluids with several viscosities to optimize pumpability and reduce run-off.
If you haven’t tried our couplants, contact us today to speak with one of our experts. Complementary samples available.
Our Mission at Echo Ultrasonics is to provide the highest performance ultrasonic couplants based on today’s chemistry and compliant with world Regulatory Guidelines.
Intertek Scientific & Regulatory Consultancy was retained to conduct a REACH assessment / CLP Evaluation for all Echo Ultrasonics high temperature ultrasonic couplants. Intertek determined that there is NO CLP Classification or Special CLP Labeling required.
VersaSonic®, EchoTherm™ and EchoTherm™ Extreme offer optimal performance, safety and regulatory compliance.
Request samples today: https://www.echoultrasonics.com/resources/free-samples/