Echo Direct: The best way to get the right couplant, right on time
Why buy UT couplants directly from Echo Ultrasonics? We provide UT Solutions.
With more than 50 years of experience manufacturing ultrasonic couplants, and having developed most of the ultrasonic testing couplants on the market today, the personnel at Echo Ultrasonics are experts in couplant selection. On staff, we have a metallurgist with ASNT Level III certification dedicated only to ultrasound couplants.
Echo personnel are committed to identifying the best couplant at the best price and are willing to go to great lengths to satisfy customer requirements. At other companies, couplants are a business. At Echo Ultrasonics, couplants are our passion.
Consider these examples:
- At 7:00 a.m., a customer called needing customized packaging for a high-temperature phased array inspection by 10:00 a.m. the next day. Because Echo has inventory of all couplants in stock, we were able to respond quickly, repackaging the needed couplant and shipping it for delivery at 7:57 a.m., hours before it is needed.
- A customer called at 8:30 a.m. on a Friday. His inspection team had been called to an emergency inspection in Africa, and they were to depart on Sunday. The customer, located remotely, had no local couplant source, and his team needed the couplant when they arrived in Africa on Monday morning. The Echo Team was able to put together couplant for the inspectors to pack in their luggage. With an overnight shipment and a Saturday delivery, the inspection team was able to successfully perform their inspection with the optimal UT couplant.
At Echo Ultrasonics, customer service isn’t a buzzword. We make certain our customers’ needs are met. That’s one reason a live representative answers the phones at Echo 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
It’s also why we work hard to develop custom specialty couplants in response to our customers’ needs. Consider these custom couplants we’ve developed over the past two years:
- CryoSoniX is the only couplant in the world available to work at temperatures as low as ‑200 °
- EchoTherm Extreme is the only couplant in the world that can safely operate up to 1250 °
- Forever Wedge is a phased array wedge couplant that facilitates more reproducible inspections, fewer artifacts and longer wedge coupling.
- EchoPure is an ideal couplant for phased array inspection and reduces noise and artifacts from couplant failure between the wedge and test object.
Our goal at Echo Ultrasonics is to get you the right product at the right price, when and how you need it. Why buy UT couplants directly from Echo Ultrasonics? We provide UT solutions.
- Formulated for specific applications.
- Product performance guarantee.
- 50 years of experience developing and manufacturing ultrasonic couplants.
- Lowest price guarantee.
- Need it overnight to a hotel room? International delivery? We can make that happen.
Right on Time
- 24/7 live telephone response.
- Emergency inspections? Foreign countries? Overnight shipment? We are here to help.
- All couplants in stock for immediate, same-day shipment.
Echo Direct: We love challenges. Let us help you optimize your inspections with the right couplant delivered to you at the right time.